Get A Quote
Submit your information below for a free quote
from James Hardie.
Contact a James Hardie Sales Representative
Hardie® Reveal™ Panel is currently available in Washington, Oregon, Northern California, Denver, South Texas and the DC/Baltimore area. For availability in other markets, contact your local James Hardie multi-family representative to schedule a consultation.
Beginning with a commercial grade panel developed for multi-family and light commercial applications. Reveal is a complete solution for creating a panelized look – all supplied by James Hardie. Eliminate the guesswork in creating this look with the Reveal panel solution.
- Exclusive to multifamily and light commercial construction
- Aluminum trims for joint treatment - available in clear anodized or paintable finish
- Panels and Trims supplied by James Hardie - single source
- Exposed head fasteners (Not supplied by James Hardie)
- Rainscreen assembly - must be installed over a minimum 3/8" furring (steel or wood)
- Installation by a preferred installer
- James Hardie technical and installation support
- 30 years limited non-prorated warranty
- Durable and Low maintenance James Hardie fiber cement and aluminum trims
- Contact your local JH representative for more information or to inquire about getting a Reveal quote. (Note that the product is available in limited markets across the US)
The Hardie® Reveal™ Panel solution can utilized to create an effective modern, panelized look. A growing trend in multi-family and light commercial construction among architects and designers is panelized design with expressed joints. James Hardie is the first to offer a solution manufactured in the United States and specifically developed for multifamily and light commercial construction. If your project calls for a panelized look — Hardie® Reveal™ Panel offers the design flexibility you need.
- Nominal 4 x 8 panels (actual 47.5" x 95.5") allow for ½" joints
- Panels can be setout horizontally or vertically and can be cut on site to suit
- Sharp express joint look with deep shadow lines
- Smooth panel look with exposed fasteners
- Trims and fasteners can be field painted or left with a metal finish
- Off stud jointing solution provide design flexibility
James Hardie Durability
- Designed specifically for demanding multifamily and light commercial environments
- The Hardie Reveal® panel product is Engineered for Climate – HZ5 for freezing wet conditions, HZ10 for hot, humid and wet conditions.
- The components are tested as a system
- Rainscreen assembly creates an airspace behind the panel – recognized by industry experts as a good solution for moisture management*
- Thicker panel for increased impact resistance - important when installing over furring
- Panels and Trims specified and supplied by James Hardie - designed for compatibility
- Compliance & Testing Documentation, CAD details and specifications are available
- Field installation and technical support
- Covered by our industry leading - 30-year limited non-prorated warranty
*The architect and builder are responsible for designing and construction a code compliant building envelope.
Download technical documents.
Download product specs.
Download product installation instructions.
Download product warranties.
Select your CAD drawings from the chart below.
CAD Drawing Title
Hardie® Reveal™ Panel vs. Alternatives
- Eliminate wet trades associated with stucco application - reduce time, mess and damage.
- Low maintenance - resists cracking
- Solution supplied by James Hardie - single source
- Best building science - rainscreen application
- Commercial grade panel
- 30 year limited non-prorated warranty
Superior aesthetic every time:
- Flat panel look with exposed fasteners
- Sharp expressed joint look with deep shadow lines
- Design flexibility
- Less fasteners than residential fiber cement products
Reduce out-of-pocket costs
- Starting at $10-$15 per-square-foot, Reveal is an affordable panel solution versus imported systems and alternative claddings
Locally made and supported
- Manufactured in the USA
- Reduce lead times
- Complete solution delivered directly to your job site from James Hardie
- Local installation and technical support
Thank you for your submission!
A representative will contact you soon.